MyCAA Funding for Military Spouses

MyCAA Eligible Training Provider

As an approved WIOA training provider in the area, we offer students unparalleled access to funding opportunities and support services. 

Expanded Accessibility

By partnering with multiple regional commissions, we extend our reach and impact to a broader demographic of students across diverse geographic areas. This allows us to serve a wider range of individuals who may qualify for MyCAA funding, making quality education and career training more accessible to those in need.

Earn your
License for Free!

Eligible students have the opportunity to have their entire program covered for free through MyCAA funding. This means that qualified individuals can pursue their educational and career goals without the burden of tuition costs, making quality training accessible to all who qualify.

Approved MyCAA Students: Register for our Certified Nursing Assistant Program Here

The My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) Scholarship Program is a workforce development initiative sponsored by the Department of Defense. It provides up to $4,000 of financial assistance to eligible military spouses, helping them pursue licenses, certifications, or associate degrees necessary for high-demand portable careers.

MyCAA funding is available to spouses of active duty service members in pay grades E-1 to E-5, W-1 to W-2, and O-1 to O-2, including the spouses of activated Guard and Reserve members within these ranks. Eligibility criteria also include:

  • Must be able to start and complete the coursework while the sponsor is on Title 10 military orders.
  • Must be a high school graduate or hold a GED.

MyCAA funding covers a wide range of expenses related to education and training programs, including:

  • Tuition for education and training courses and examinations leading to an associate degree, license, or certification.
  • Fees for tests and certifications.
  • Books, supplies, and necessary equipment for the approved courses.
  • Costs for obtaining a GED or equivalent.

Getting started with MyCAA funding is a straightforward process:

  1. Create an Account: Visit the MyCAA website and create a MyCAA account at MyCAA Account Creation.
  2. Determine Eligibility: Complete the MyCAA eligibility check by providing the required information about your spouse’s military status.
  3. Choose a Program: Explore the programs offered by Winder CNA Training that are eligible for MyCAA funding, including our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program, Certified EKG Technician (CET) program, and Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) program.
  4. Apply for Funding: Once eligibility is confirmed, follow the steps to apply for MyCAA funding for your chosen program.
  5. Begin Your Training: Upon approval, you can enroll in your selected program and start your journey towards a rewarding healthcare career.

At Winder CNA Training, we are dedicated to supporting military spouses in achieving their career goals. If you have any questions or need assistance with the MyCAA application process, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Start your new career today!


Start: July 22nd

Medication Aide Course

Start: June 19th


Every Friday

July 22nd

JUNE 19th
Medication Aide